PC Local Multiplayer Game with Twitch Play – Loaded Cow Productions
Beatstep Cowboys is a 2 player game that combines quick real-time strategy, and rhythm-based game play. The result is a competitive game that is easy enough for a little kid to pick up but also provides advanced players the opportunity to stretch the limits of their logical and predictive thinking. The game also implements a unique Twitch Play aspect, where two channels battle it out by cooperating through the Twitch Chat interface.
See more on the game: www.beatstepcowboys.com
- Worked with fellow designers to design levels and rapid prototype new character types.
- Designed and documented the userflow and interface for the game, including creating wireframes.
- Conceptulized and designed the Twitch Play Mode, including a custom interface that gives the illusion of real time feedback and add excitement to the gameplay experience.
Development (NodeJS, Unity and C#)
- Implemented the Twitch Play functionality in NodeJS and the Twitch Chat Socket API.
- Contributed to UI Implementation and cutscene scripting system.